The best thing

The best thing has happened to us. This little guy has joined our lives and we couldn't be happier. Meet Corbin Adam Baird.

5 comments:

  1. He is Beautiful!!! Congratulations. I seriously am so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Yay! He is adorable and so perfect. I am so excited for you guys!!! Love you, Katie (Peterson) Bessey

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! He is the cutest little thing! I love this little guy. So happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, that is all you are going to say about this???!!! I'm still waiting for more details but I guess I can let you adjust to motherhood first! I hope you can get some sleep soon :) P.S. He, oh how I am jealous of that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO happy for you two! Being a parent has brought so much happiness that I had no idea was possible! I'm glad you're going to begin experiencing it now. :) Best thing ever. I heard you only had a couple days to prepare! That's crazy. I want to hear ALL about it! I love hearing adoption stories because they're all so unique. SO SO excited for you.

    ReplyDelete